pmdg 737

Pro Member Trainee
fmpjb Trainee

just downloaded the pmdg 737, having trouble keeping the autothrottle armed.

any good pointers or tips for keeping the autothrottle engaged? or why it won't stay armed?

thanks

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Maybe this support page can help you with your problem ➡ http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/support.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

When you first load up your flight make sure you press the YELLOW warning light as quickly as possible.

I think this is a slight bug

Pro Member Trainee
fmpjb Trainee

thanks for the advice, it appears to work now

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Glad to be of service Group Wave
I know this is abit of pain but for a great add-on I think we can't complain really or can we 😉

Pro Member Trainee
fmpjb Trainee

you wouldn't happen to know how to arm the autothrottle after turning off the engines and then, restarting them would you? it appears to do the same thing as before when i do that

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

I had this probelm and support just pissed me off so i just found out if you keep the engines on on the ground you can always engage the AT .

Pro Member Trainee
fmpjb Trainee

just wondering what support advised you to do? if this is an actual problem, or maybe i am just missing something in the autothrottle logic?

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Yep, sounds like PMDG all right...

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

it's your generators, located on the overhead panel. Without them, no A/T. Of course when the batteries go dead, who knows what will happen. NO HOT FOOD!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
fmpjb Trainee

good call works perfectly now, thanks very much

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...