Please help in landing

vicky_sokhi Guest

Hello Everybody

I am facing a problem in landing the aircraft...The problem start when I am switch off the APP and take control in my own hand..My plane decends very quickly and resulted in crash... I dont know where am i wrong I have tried every plane small to big boing but no luck.. After take off i switch to APP with gps bec nav never works for me I dont know why...Pls help me if some body can tell me the basic steps how much the speed should be while landing how to control the descend... I want to land once I am using windows sidewinder is that hardware ok or I should use something else....how much the sensitivity should be of the sidewinder...Hope to hear from you guys soon if anybody from UK can u pls mail me so that I can contact my mail id is vikramsokhi@northerncam.co.uk

Thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I don't see anywhere in your post where you mention you have trimmed the plane out for level flight. Before engaging the autopilot trim the plane for level flight at your cruising speed. When you disengage the autopilot the plane should then still be trimmed close to level flight. Once you reduce speed for your approach the nose will drop and require you retrim. Once properly trimmed maintain your rate of decent with your throttle.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...