A blue video

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Lots of sky and sea. It's big (be warned! 35.7 MB) and I tried to interfere as little as possible:

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30VV4GME1TZT10BEFNC6EFPHJS

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

Edit: meant codec, not code

What codec did you use to record that video? I can't view it. ONly thing I don't have installed is QuickTime, is it that?

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Windows media player should work fine. If you're on a mac I don't know 😕

Used FRAPS to record and windows movie utility to make into .wmv file (high quality). Nothing special.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

Strange. This is a PC and I was using WIndows Media Player. Maybe it needs reinstalling. WIll give that a try.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Strange indeed. Anyone else had trouble?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I tried recording a video using the inbuilt FS flight recorder and then viewing it in WMP. It wouldn't let me play it saying I didn't have the correct codec Dont Know

😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I think the inbuilt FS utility does not record "video" per se. It just stores aircraft type, location, speed, position etc and "replays" it recreating the scenery each time. That's why the videos are usually small and you can't see other traffic, flaps are not always right etc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I used Creative Media Source Player and the video works fine. No problem.

By the way, lovely video, Bindolaf! So peaceful... 👏
The ATR 72 500 is such a great airplane. I'm looking forward for more videos 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Bindolaf

That's a great video, and the music goes very well.

Well done my friend.

Regards

😳 😳 😳

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I know my reply is a little late but man that video was outstanding with all the great music, shots, subtitles etc...

In otherwords, Well done Bindolaf. I'm sure you've made a few guys like me scared to make some more videos.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Bah! Your videos are great! What are you talking about? Keep making them 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...