Missing DLL language file

TheSnake Guest

Hey guys... I was wondering if one of you could upload his english language.dll file for fs9? I would love it, thanks.

🙂

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Who's english laguage?

When i start Flight Simulator, it says that i need "language.dll" file, so i was wondering if someone with that file would upload it for me ?

Upload places:

www.yousendit.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Here you are.But if you search on your CDs you can find it too.

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2B4F2UIC39WM41ISX597FO4MWQ

😉

halesy Guest

I have had the same problem with the language.dll file. I have found it on my disks, but what do i do with it then?

Many Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

halesy wrote:

I have had the same problem with the language.dll file. I have found it on my disks, but what do i do with it then?

Many Thanks

Just drop it in the folder with the name : 'Flight Simulator 9'

halesy Guest

Thanks alot, but now it saying i need to reinstall the flight-sim. Everytime i try to do this, my computer locks up. Virus?? 😕 I scanned with BullGaurd, but seemed fine??? Any help??

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tell us the exact message that you are getting.

Radar

halesy Guest

i have given up trying to uninstall and reinstall the program because whenever i try it locks my whole pc up and crashed it. when i try to load fs2004 i get the following message:

The 'Scenery.cfg' file is missing or damaged. please reinstall Flight Simulator to restore or repair the file. Flight simulator will now quite.

Wall Bashing

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

hmmm,i have never had such a problem but then again i have the french version of fs 2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

halesy wrote:

i have given up trying to uninstall and reinstall the program because whenever i try it locks my whole pc up and crashed it. when i try to load fs2004 i get the following message:

The 'Scenery.cfg' file is missing or damaged. please reinstall Flight Simulator to restore or repair the file. Flight simulator will now quite.

Wall Bashing

Its not so bad sometimes to have a fresh installed folder of FS in your system.I know that it hurts Crying or Very sad if you have to re-install all of your add-ons etc. but thats (computers)life my friend. 😀 😉
If im allowed to, i would like to suggest you to make a copy of the whole fs9 folder(when you install it again) and keep it somewhere untouchable.
So if in the future you are going to face-up with problems to one of the contained to it folders(textures,aircraft,gauges etc)you will have a clean one in order to replace,compare etc.
I have done it and its very very helpful.
You can do any kind of experiments you like with the add-ons and then easily you get rid of them in case they are causing problems or you dont like them. 😉

halesy Guest

Im not too quick on computers unfortunatly Blink, but are you basically saying i have to reinstall, because this is the problem, i can't. It just crashes my computer. If i have mis-understood what you are saying, let me know!

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

halesy wrote:

Im not too quick on computers unfortunatly Blink, but are you basically saying i have to reinstall, because this is the problem, i can't. It just crashes my computer. If i have mis-understood what you are saying, let me know!

Thanks

Im the one who has problems in understanding my friend not you,i ensure you on this 😉 .Anyway... 🙂

You mean that you try to unistall it and your system crash?
How you try to unistall it?With the CD1 option?
Did you try to remove it from Start/Control Panel/Add-Remove programs?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

There is also an 'Uninstall' option in the Programs menu. Idea

halesy Guest

yea ive uninstalled it now, but i cant re-install?? hard drive in use or something????!?!?!!!! 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

halesy wrote:

yea ive uninstalled it now, but i cant re-install?? hard drive in use or something????!?!?!!!! 😕

Reboot the computer, it'll forget what it said.

Radar

halesy Guest

THANKS!!! worked fine 😀

FSX MASTER Guest

i downloaded FSX 2007 recently and it happens to be in Russian which i cant understand so i was hoping if any of you can give me a link of a language.dll file in english please

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...