Throttle probs...

Pro Member Trainee
minimax Trainee

Hi all, I have a genuine CFS3 and MSFS with a Logitech joystick, but after working perfectly well now am only able to get 50% throttle from both keyboard and joystick now? Anyone had this or have any ideas? Always automatically returns itself to 50%. No matter what you do, it resets to 50% on both sims... Only thing I have done is nocd cracks and MS updates... Any help would be appreciated.

2 weeks later i have it sorted out...

Well I guess no one else came across this problem exactly, til now?...

Anyhow it was a fight between usb's! The joystick controller and the radio control simulator for my other flying - model aircraft were fighting for supremacy...

One and only one will operate at a time, plugged into my PC.

It is a pity that a usb board doesnt exist similar to an extension lead board with on and off switches so you can be plugged in, but not drawing power thus connecting into the PC.

Plug and play on...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...