IN GAME CRASH

Pro Member Trainee
David (ba380) Trainee

I have been a simmer of fs for a long time and one crash is really bugging me one time it will crash saying its reloated to AI_player.dll then another time it wont start because its says i have not got gdiplus.dll but every crash relates to a different .dll file an dthen other times it will run all day what is this problem i have no virus threats via norton and used bullet proof to rule out ad/spyware can anyone help 😞

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As i can see its your first post so...Welcome to Fly Away. 😉

Im a fan of clean and straight solutions.My suggestion is to unistall FS,clean up the registries and then Re-install it.

Come back with any other questions. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
David (ba380) Trainee

i have reinstalled fs9 in a different folder can i just replace the .dll files from the new install to the old to save having to reinstall things as i have a 19.5gig fs folder

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have try it with folders like gauges,Aircraft,textures and it works.I dont see any reason for not working in your case.Try it but keep a back up from your original files.

Pro Member Trainee
David (ba380) Trainee

ok thanks will try it one by one as and when it throws it at me i use fs passengers but there is no history of it in the forums and the last update was sept last year so you would think it would of happened to some one else if that was the case

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I cant understand clearly what do you mean Embarassed but if you ask about a connection between your problem and FSPassengers i think that there is not.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...