Any old school gamers form the 90's

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Yes, I remember this game. Video games have come a long ways in a short time. This game seems prehistoric compared to XBOX games. Sonic was once one of the best games out. That makes me think that one day, someone will look back at the early 2000's and say that flight simulator X was so primitive. How did people use computers back then? What's a key board? Here, download flight simulator X on to your 5 Tera gig data crystal for free because it's so old! How did they see those tiny 20 in. monitors? One day someone will look back upon 2006 the same way we look back at 1906. 😳 Our programs and games will seem so old. Our $8000 computers of today will be antiques. Just think of what they will have. We can't even imagine.😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Ah a good 'ol classic 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Unforgettably years of ...insert coin(s)...Thanks for roll back us Liono. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I remember playing Sonic on my brother's Sega - it was great fun then

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It reminds me of some of the games on the first Gameboy. Tetris was the best on that handheld.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

OLD school....from the 90's????? they are just babies.

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I had to come back to this one. when I started playing computer games, we had to type in text to make anything happen, there was no GUI
(graphical user interface)
I remember it taking almost 6 weeks to program Santa popping up on the screen to wish my daughters a merry xmas, with a really bad rendition of Jingle Bells playing in the back ground. Oh yea, and Pong was the most awsome game ever.....it was sooooooo fast.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

jelami wrote:

OLD school....from the 90's????? they are just babies.

hay I'm a kid from the 80's, it's not my fault I can't remeber beyond that. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

i'm not that old, but i do owne an original Gameboy. And dear Jelami Where'd you get that Avatar???? Its cool!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...