FSPassengers

I downloaded this addon today and id like to test it abit more before forking out the money as its pretty expensive for an addon.
Does anybody have a way of opening up the limits so I can test it out properly?

Thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I downloaded this addon today and id like to test it abit more before forking out the money as its pretty expensive for an addon.
Does anybody have a way of opening up the limits so I can test it out properly?

Thanks

I can ensure you that its a great add-on and its worth the price.
You can flight in 4 airports(in your demo) in almost full mode including Seattle(Defaults FS)Set up a flight and check it.The limits are opened only if you pay and get the registration code.

Doyley Guest

OK doke, ill take your word for it Wink

Just paid for registration to this site, ive only been playing FS for a few days, ive become addicted.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

OK doke, ill take your word for it Wink

Just paid for registration to this site, ive only been playing FS for a few days, ive become addicted.

We all understandd your addiction cause we are addicted too 😉

Welcome in advanced in Fly Away.😉

Notice:you have to be a litle patient in order to get your registration e-mail.Usually about 2-3 days Crying or Very sad Dont Know ...
Check also your junk mail folder cause sometimes this mail goes there.

We looking forward to see you as a member here. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Congrats on buying the best fs add on
It adds a whole new dimension to the sim 😉

Doyley Guest

Thanks all, I look forward to receiving my email.
My spam filter is usually pretty good but ill double check to make sure it doesnt go there.

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

Just buy it, it's well worth it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...