Jetways????

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (Peel) Trainee

Hey does anyone know were I can get jetways for all airports? I have tryed a lot of downloads but none work......

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are jetways at most of the major airports, you have to have your scenery slide at 100% to see them.
Yes you can download them also for some airports not all.

Radar

The following is a list of the high-detail airports that are included in Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century of Flight.
• Amsterdam - EHAM
• Anchorage - PANC
• Atlanta - KATL
• Chicago - KORD
• Dallas/Fort Worth - KDFW
• Denver - KDEN
• Hong Kong - SAR VHHH
• Las Vegas - KLAS
• London - EGLL
• Los Angeles - KLAX
• Miami - KMIA
• New York - KJFK
• Oshkosh - KOSH
• Paris - LFPG
• Phoenix - KPHX
• San Francisco - KSFO
• Seattle - KSEA
• St Maarten - TNCM
• Sydney - YSSY
• Tokyo - RJAA

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (Peel) Trainee

Thank you but how do I do that? Were do I go to do that? ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Launch the sim and go to settings instead of create a flight.Launch the sim and go to settings instead of create a flight.

All of these add scenery and or jetways to the sim, avoid ones like the first where you have to use Runway12, it's a difficult program to learn right now. Get familiar with loading scenery first than go for broke.
Load one at a time so that if one causes problems you'll know what to delete.
Each download should have a read-me with it to tell you how to load it, follow it step by step and it'll work.
If you have any problems, ask.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (Peel) Trainee

I have tried everything and it does'nt work. What can I do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What have you tried and what isn't working.
Do you mean that you moved the scenery slide to the right and you can't see the jetways at the airports I listed?

Are you having problems getting the scenery to show up?

Here is the best way to install airport scenery.
1. Extract the zip into your main FS2004 Addon Scenery folder, or into a temporary folder, and then move it there, which ever method you prefer.
I use the temp and drag and drop.

2. Start up FS2004 and when the welcome screen, or initial menu comes on, select settings, then click on Scenery Library, and Add Area. Find the Addon Scenery folder and open it, then find the XXXX folder and click on it. The name XXXX should now appear in the title window, then click OK. Then you will see XXXX at the top of your scenery library list, and click the OK tab at the bottom.

3. That's it! You must first exit FS2004, and when you restart it your scenery will be there. It is not necessary to use the Addon Scenery option to locate this scenery, simply go to the airport in FS.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (Peel) Trainee

Hey thanks, I will try that and let you know whats up. Thank you! 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (Peel) Trainee

It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH........ I had to improve a few things but it worked

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Peel wrote:

It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH........ I had to improve a few things but it worked

👍 Fantastic, it takes a little patience but in the end it pay's off.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (Peel) Trainee

Yeah it is worth waiting for. Hey how do I advance my rank?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Peel wrote:

Yeah it is worth waiting for. Hey how do I advance my rank?

The amount of "quality" posts In the past we've had some members spam the forum just to advance in rank.

50 = First Officer
150= Captain
500= Chief Captain

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...