urgent ebay help!!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Hi guys, today i sold several items on ebay two of which have been bought by Ebayers who seem to have only opened their ebay accounts today. One of the items is a lot of money and is something that is in demand as shop stocks are almost non-existent. However i use paypal as my only method of payment that i will accept.
The person who has bought this expensive item hasn't paid yet, but he does have a uk address.
Obviously i wont post until im paid but even so, am i still in danger??

Please help me, im concerned.

Micah 😉

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I don't know what you mean by being in danger. As I recall Ebay has a policy that if the sale falls through you can relist it on Ebay without any additional cost.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've never done business with e-bay, can't you insure the package so he has to sign for it. Ship it after you collect.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

If he is using Pay Pal he should be paid before it ships. Most sellers make payment before shipping the normal method of doing it. If you pay buy personal check it can delay the shipping for a few days until the check clears. As far as insurance goes that is between the seller and the buyer, normally it's up to the buyer to pay for the insurance if they want it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Give him/her a day or two,and if they still have not paid,use the ebay message service to remind them that they have won your item.
If you get no reply,contact ebay and go through the non payment system and relist your item for free
If new buyers worry you you can add to your listing that new buyers should email you before bidding and that you will remove all such bids

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Micah wrote:

Hi guys, today i sold several items on ebay two of which have been bought by Ebayers who seem to have only opened their ebay accounts today. One of the items is a lot of money and is something that is in demand as shop stocks are almost non-existent. However i use paypal as my only method of payment that i will accept.
The person who has bought this expensive item hasn't paid yet, but he does have a uk address.
Obviously i wont post until im paid but even so, am i still in danger??

Please help me, im concerned.

Micah 😉

Your not in any sort of danger. You are in control of whatever you are selling until he/she has paid. If they do not pay, you still have the item and you haven't lost anything. If that happens then go ahead as said above by TTT and others.

Good luck 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...