Goods not arrived from eBay

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

hi to you all have a megga problem and can u help iv bought a flight Sim throttle of eBay and iv just been done iv payed using pay pal and iv not got the goods 😞 dose anyone know if there is a catalogue were i can pay monthly for a new throttle quadrant ps iv uploaded my photos on my PC and ill have them on tomorrow 😉

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I'm not the one i could help you dear Tazz 😞 ...But i just post here to tell you that its a pleasure having you back...How your project goes???

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

hi mate how are u long time no hi he he he 😎 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tazz126 wrote:

hi mate how are u long time no hi he he he 😎 😂

😀 👍

Jamie4590 Guest

Tazz, all of the british catalogues offer hire-purchase but their gaming sections probably don't extend to throttles. I think PC World offer credit on large purchases. Hopefully that shouldnt be required though and the seller is just being lazy but get on to them and report them to ebay. If they have a high rating they wont want to be banned and lose it and a few well chosen phrases to make the seller fear for his kneecaps should do the trick.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

u can try using pc aviator. i think they have a next day delivery

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...