Militry jets With Weapons.

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Hey , i was wondering if there are any militry jets for fs9 that you can actually shoot missiles , if so can you send me a link

~ thanks.

BTW yesterday when i was flying to KLAX from San fran, about 10 NM from the runway my plane Started to bank 40 Degrees to the left for no reason ? all of the engins were running , i shut off the Ap. Mixture full rich ,. but no luck .. Any idea what happened?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

As far as I know, there aren't any addons in FS that let you shoot missiles, or any weaponary. For that you'd need CFS 😉

As for your other problem...if AP was shut off and systems were all running fine then I'm not too sure why you suddenly banked. It could be the real weather changing, causing adverse effects on the aircraft, but other than that, I'm not sure. What aircraft was it?

😉

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

It was the defult boeing 737-400... i was trying the demo for FS passenger .. Btw if i forgot to mention this it resulted in a crash. the bank seemed to be locked 😞

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Btw can you please send me a link to a lockheed blackbird with the right textures and stuff , the one i dowloaded from flyaway here is all screwed up..

Pro Member Chief Captain

nik_simpson wrote:

It was the defult boeing 737-400... i was trying the demo for FS passenger .. Btw if i forgot to mention this it resulted in a crash. the bank seemed to be locked 😞

Maybe an onboard failure, but I'm not too sure without more detail. I'll have a look for the Lockheed Blackbird now 😉

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Thank you s0 much means a ton to me 😀

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Btw i am 12 so ... mind my spelling 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hey Nik,

Is this the plane you want

You need to make an account at www.flightsim.com to download the file, but it is free and quick and well worth doing 😉

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

yes it is thanks s0 much .

Pro Member Chief Captain

No problem 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...