Gauges

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Hi all,

I emailed some fella about a panel he had made. He replied with a gauge he has asked me to try out for the 737. I havent got an igloo what to do with it.
It is a xml file. Ive only just figured out how to install panels 😂

Does anybody know what I should do with it?

Thanks 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

If it is a gauge file, then I think it should be placed in the FS9 Gauge Folder within the whole FS9 folder. The only query I might have with that is I don't remember ever seeing an .XML file being in my gauge folder, but I could be completely wrong on that. Does he not provide a readme or any other instructions?

You may want to wait a while so someone can be a bit more specific; I don't want to bugger it up for you 😉

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

I think it is to fix a fault in his original panel.

I havnt got a clue how this works, does that help?

Thanks 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Doyley,

I would cut and paste and rename the current files in a seperate folder and install the gauges into the one that is there for the gauges in the 737. I am not sure why it is named an XML file for sure. I don't think that you will hurt anything by doing it. If it doesn't work just remember where you put the orginal at.

I hope this helps.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...