Could some plese upload PMDG 747-400 Queen Of The Skies Sound File as i would like to see what it's like
2 Answers
b3mmredm wrote:
Could some plese upload PMDG 747-400 Queen Of The Skies Sound File as i would like to see what it's like
Welcome to the forums!
Your request is an unusual one. A possible dislike of the PMDGs 747 soundset shouldn't prevent you from purchasing this product.
If you find that you're not satisfied with the soundset, you can always exchange it with another one. It's easily done and there are hundreds available for free.
I highly doubt you would be dissapointed with anything from PMDG.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain