At some locations the tower view is not from the tower. I there a way to reposition the tower view? Thanks in advance Slice
2 Answers
Go to map and highlight [Tower ] on upper LH side. You can reposition the tower icon with mouse. You can even set altitude of tower view. More information is located in Flight Simulator within the Learning Center. Look in the Index under map. 🙂
Welcome to Flyaway, Slice. Check out my previous post since your new.🙂
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11081/forum-rankings/#67058
Any questions, ask away. Many people will rush to your aid. 🙂
Welcome to Flyaway slicef18! 🍻
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain