World airports 2

Hello. i want to buy this game, is it any good???? when it says vehicles, objects, cars, buses, service vehicles and the refueling truck etc what do they do are they jst around the plane doing nothing???

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks 4 that info but thats world airprts 1, i was asking about world aiports 2 😂 😂 😂 . So do you think they will refuel the plane?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

At the risk of sounding rude, read about it.
If you buy World Airports2 they give you World Airports free.
http://www.justflight.com/en/(lr0cuqfweocmparzpx0xr145)/pages/area2/products.aspx?pid=JFF000591

As for refueling, it's difficult to say. They may just pull up and your fuel goes up just as it does when you pull up to a refueling pump at any airport.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

The airports you get in this package are fairly good, but don't plan on getting it for the service armada alone. First of all, it is not available at all gates and for all types of planes. You have to pull up to an already active gate (usually meaning that the docking arm is extended. You then have to dial in the appropriate frequency to have it fit your plane. This is usually not that accurate, since they try to fit so many types of planes. Most of the time you'll find some vehicles cutting through the side of your plane. Not only that, but the camera must be set to a specific distance or closer in the spot plane view to make them visible (a frame rate saving technique). The distance they suggest is usually far closer than comfortable for me.

The refueling they speak of is simply the presence of a refueling truck. You still specify your own levels using the Fuel and Payload option. I don't mind that as much, since I rarely fly with a full tank and actually take the time to calculate the required fuel.

So in summary, I own world airports two and do enjoy the upgrades they provide, but i have disabled the service armada at all airports using the provided configurator.

originalgrunge wrote:

The airports you get in this package are fairly good, but don't plan on getting it for the service armada alone. First of all, it is not available at all gates and for all types of planes. You have to pull up to an already active gate (usually meaning that the docking arm is extended. You then have to dial in the appropriate frequency to have it fit your plane. This is usually not that accurate, since they try to fit so many types of planes. Most of the time you'll find some vehicles cutting through the side of your plane. Not only that, but the camera must be set to a specific distance or closer in the spot plane view to make them visible (a frame rate saving technique). The distance they suggest is usually far closer than comfortable for me.

The refueling they speak of is simply the presence of a refueling truck. You still specify your own levels using the Fuel and Payload option. I don't mind that as much, since I rarely fly with a full tank and actually take the time to calculate the required fuel.

So in summary, I own world airports two and do enjoy the upgrades they provide, but i have disabled the service armada at all airports using the provided configurator.

HI MATE I NEED HELP FOR WORLD AIRPORTS MY MSN imnisar@hotmail.com it will be there ok thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...