I am trying to obtain a set of sound files for the Rotax 912 engine - can anybody help please?
2 Answers
See if you can use the sounds from this one.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3273/fsx-ultralight-interplane-skyboy/

Download this file:
➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3273/fsx-ultralight-interplane-skyboy/
It contains a Rotax 912 soundset.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain