Trial version............

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=download

Full version............

http://www.fspassengers.com/

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

FsPassenger 2004

➡ Download and Try the full version of FsPassengers for FREE !
➡ Unregistered demo only limit you by the departure area but you can land anywhere.
➡ No time limit in the program, all features work as in registered version.
➡ FsPassengers have an easy to use install/uninstall program, no files or registry key left if you uninstall. 🙂

what does this mean Unregistered demo only limit you by the departure area but you can land anywhere.

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

I can't remember the departure airport, one of the guys on here will tell you.
In demo mode, you can only depart from the same 1 airport to any airport.
In full/purchased mode, you can depart from any airport to any airport. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

what does this mean Unregistered demo only limit you by the departure area but you can land anywhere.

Actually the departure airports are four,but since i run the demo version only for five minutes(i buy it after it)except Seattle i don't know the others.

Sphagnum1 Guest

I thought that the only depature allowed was KSFO, that's where I flew out of every time til I bought it. I now own it and can't tell you cause I can fly out of anywhere Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sphagnum1 wrote:

I thought that the only depature allowed was KSFO, that's where I flew out of every time til I bought it. I now own it and can't tell you cause I can fly out of anywhere Very Happy

Enjoy this great add-on ❗ Clap Clap Clap

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...