UT has no holding patter. All traffic addons let you land ASAP. I don't want to be treated like flying Airforce One......
2 Answers
I used FS Traffic for the first time and created some heavy traffic over the UK, I was flying into EGSS which is in an extremely busy airways over the UK and I overshot teh runway and had to go around, it took me nearly two hours before I had another slot for landing......
So I am not sure I totally agree with your comments.......
If however I switch in the 'Smooth@ option then yes I get almost direct flights in as all teh AI traffic gets stacked.
It maybe all in teh settings and your selection!
G-BAZZ
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain
Trainee