Hidden Commands

Pro Member Trainee
Barry (chinabaz) Trainee

I was flying a light aircraft the other day and I must have hit a wrong key on my keyboard and the aircraft door opened. luckely at low altitude!
I am not too sure which key I hit but is there a list of key commands that are not shown in any of teh FS2004 instructions that will do stuff like open passenger and cargo doors etc.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

The command you hit was Shift + E. The following is a link of what I find to be the complete list of key commands in FS9 --

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/7939/fs2004-keyboard-commands-table/

Taken from previous posts submitted by Radarman 😉

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Ah, guess you beat me there CRJCapt 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Barry (chinabaz) Trainee

Thanks a great help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...