Please Vote

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Hey guys, My friend has entered a Captain Sim Screen Shot contest and the first place guy/gal gets a FREE product of their choice, well the screen shot involves him flying the Coast Guard HC-130 and me in the background flying the UH-60J (Jayhawk) so please become a member or log your self in and click on "WIN ANY PRODUCT" (happens when you log in) and then click on "MARCH SCREENSHOT CONTEST VOTE NOW" and then choose the second one down, or if you dont like it then vote for who you like, just click on the picture.

But if you vote for us it will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! 😀

-Nick

http://www.captainsim.com/

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest

why not play fair like everyone else. if your screenshot is good enough, then it will get votes, if it's not, then dont expect anyone to vote for it just because you fancy a free addon

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

well well well, lets back this truck up, If I remember correctly I SAID

and then choose the second one down, or if you dont like it then vote for who you like, just click on the picture of who you like

so shut your trap, and you sir are just a non fancy free addon to our site so why dont you show me up and pay $5 to join,

so you have no right to say such a thing

Jerk

-Jester- wrote:

and then choose the second one down, or if you dont like it then vote for who you like, just click on the picture of who you like

so shut your trap, and you sir are just a non fancy free addon to our site so why dont you show me up and pay $5 to join,

Jerk

I do have the right to say such a thing Yes

and I did Ass

JERK

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hmmm...Hmmm.Censored

Peace Gents. ❗
Avoid bad language if you dont mind and solve your differencies by respecting yourselves. ❗

Odyssey Guest

I quite agree Greekman. Although I am probably a hypocrite on this subject as I am also a guest, we are all adults here so lets act like adults. Nope

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

In my opinion there are no separate lines between members and guests like you OD.
I dont like to seem superior to guests because i respect the way everyone acts about his 5$... 😉
We have a load of decent guests here that respecting the rules and themselves.

From the other side, i get angry of some guests which hide behind the anonymity and use it in order to feel a little more men than they are in truth... 😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I went and voted for someone other than your ... "friend". I don't have a problem with your initial post, but your second one, Jester - indeed 🙄 - is way over the line.

-Jester- wrote:

Nobody, nor I have/has disputed what you've said Jester.
Where in my post.............
[quote="-why not play fair like everyone else. if your screenshot is good enough, then it will get votes, if it's not, then dont expect anyone to vote for it just because you fancy a free addon[/quote]

where does it contradict what you've said Jester ??? it certainly does'nt deserve the sort of reply/response you've given. 🙄 Your a disgrace to your fellow members, and have obviously shown your true colours by your response.

Thanks for everyone else's replies. Bow Down

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

RADARMAN!!!!!! 😳 -- We need you officer! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

RADARMAN!!!!!! 😳 -- We need you officer! 😉

No! i dont think that we need RadarMan(of course without mean to reduce his offer his wise and his great moderating..these are all obvious for him)but i think,dear Crosscheck,that this discussion could be under control by posters themselves.

Jester asks gently something for his friend.Guest gives a qiute sharp asnwer and Jester overeacted a bit and use some sharp words too.
Thats all.If we need ''dadies'' in all our differencies ,the ability to solve them by our owns reaches the limits of zero...and thats not good.

Im sure that Both of them(Jester and Guest) will not continue in a bad mode(if they continue)

If they do they dont respect theirselves and anyone else here.If they like to do so....its their problem... But i think that we can help moderators to avoid the hard rule of Locking or Deleting posts.😉

My opinion.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Your a disgrace to your fellow members, and have obviously shown your true colours by your response.

Jester has not disgraced us, he stated perfectly that you didn't have to vote for his shot. COOL OFF Evil or Very Mad

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

-Jester- wrote:

Jerk

As much as I am not a fan of anonymous posters, your comments above were totally uncalled for.

Also, I have better things to do with my time than help someone win a meaningless contest by rigging the vote.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

I went and voted for someone other than your ... "friend". I don't have a problem with your initial post, but your second one, Jester - indeed 🙄 - is way over the line.

I agree. I voted several times for other entries. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

-Jester- wrote:

...and you sir are just a non fancy free addon to our site so why dont you show me up and pay $5 to join...

How can you be so sure he's not a member already?

You can post anonymously if you want to. I know of several members who do so regularly when they want to blow off steam but don't want their good name to appear in a different light.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

[quote="-Jester I know of several members who do so regularly when they want to blow off steam but don't want their good name to appear in a different light.

Agree.But its a shame.Its so miserable and disgusting. Puke Up Puke Up Puke Up

No guts ❗

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...