neat little gadget

Ryan F. Guest

I found this neat little gadget that you can use to track any AI flight within a 128nm radius (or smaller, it's adjustable)

It works like an airport timetable, with airline, aircraft, time, destination, whereabouts, etc.. for each listed flight.

You can also track each flight visually by simply clicking on it.. and also track their ATC communications.

It functions like an aircraft, and appears as "AI View Board" (or something like that) under aircraft

I don't have any other traffic besides default installed, but i can imagine those of you with Ultimate Traffic will get a kick out of this thing.

Enjoy! 😀

Download here:
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=traffic+view+board&CatID=root&Go=Search

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's actually a nice little gadget. You can benefit from it with default AI only if you turn up your traffic in 'Settings'. If your system isn't up to it, you can still have great fun with it.

Use an a/c that's easy to taxi and park yourself in the middle of a busy airport with only one rwy during peakhour. Position yourself so that you have good vision both port and starboard side, zoom in and out as required (F1View is really handy for this), sit back, listen to ATC and see how the sky around you gets more and more crowded.
With the aid of your little gadget you should be able to anticipate ATC 🤔

I gotta go and try that! Devil

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Very nice of you to give us the heads up 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Downloaded and will be tested soon.Thanks for it Ryan. 👍

Ryan F. Guest

no problem guys, enjoy! 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Seems that i miss or didnt read something...but i have a silly question.Can we use it during our flights with any craft?Is there a hot-key that we use to bring it in front?Or im a brick Embarassed ?

I can use it by select it from aircafts browser but nothing more...Sorry if im hearing stuppid... Embarassed

Ryan F. Guest

It's an independent aircraft, with the Flight View board being the panel.

I said: It functions like an aircraft, and appears as "AI View Board" (or something like that) under aircraft

sorry for any confusion!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i can't see any joy in watching lowpolygon planes take off too early and land strangely myself :s

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ryan F. wrote:

It's an independent aircraft, with the Flight View board being the panel.

I said: It functions like an aircraft, and appears as "AI View Board" (or something like that) under aircraft

sorry for any confusion!

Thanks for the explanation.No you dotn confused anyone.I was wrong and missreading.Sorry. Embarassed

Ryan F. Guest

hinch wrote: i can't see any joy in watching lowpolygon planes take off too early and land strangely myself :s

yeah, thats a good point -- the AI does suck at flying planes. lol realistically, every AI landing is hard enough to qualify as a crash lol 😂

but besides from that.. I just like the idea of seeing where each plane is headed... it's fun to do when you don't feel like flying yourself (and you have lots of time on your hand lol 😂 :wink🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...