Chuck Norris!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

First it was the "Yo Mamma" jokes, and then the "HasselHOFF" era- now it is the "Chuck Norris" fact craze:

• There once was an ancient Chinese legend about a man whose glare could kill anyone instantly. Chuck Norris wasn’t this man. Chuck Norris killed that man.

• Chuck Norris doesn’t need a watch. He decides what time it is.

• When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool, he doesn’t get wet. The pool gets Chucked.

• Chuck Norris CAN belive it’s not butter!

• Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer

• When Chuck Norris talks, everybody listens. And dies.

• The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked one of the corners off.

• Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

• When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

More from www.chucknorrisfacts.com 😉

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Chuck Norris is the man!

Me and a friend of mine are definitely buying those T-shirts with Chuck Norris facts on

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

ROFL 👍 Tee Hee 👏

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

I think McGayver is better. He can escape from a jail and built a helicopter only by using matches and swiis knife! Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sico2 wrote:

I think McGayver is better. He can escape from a jail and built a helicopter only by using matches and swiis knife! Idea

ROFL ROFL ROFL 👍

BTW...I like your sig Sico2 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris invented water.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard his foot went back in time and killed Amelia Earhart.

Chuck Norris wanted to stop JFK from being assassinated, so he went back in time and stopped the bullet with his teeth. JFK's head exploded in shear amazement.

There's no chin behind Chuck Norris's beard, just another fist.

Chuck Norris does not believe in Germany.

Chuck Norris is sueing NBC claiming that "Law" and "Order" are the trademarked names of his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris never needs to spell check anything. If he mis-spells something, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of the word.

LOL, gotta love Chuck Norris jokes. You can't escape them, not even on a flightsim site! 😂 😂 😂 😂 ROFL ROFL ROFL

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard his foot went back in time and killed Amelia Earhart.

Who?

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Amelia Earhart ➡

http://www.ameliaearhart.com/

Although, the Joke contains some black humor.... 🙄

Last edited by Greekman72 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂 👏 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

Yeah, I didn't make these up, I got 'em from some site. If I had made a joke up, you'd know because it wouldn't be funny. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...