Not Flightsim, but still really neat (DOOM 3 SPOILER!)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I beat Doom 3 not too long ago. Talk about a frightening experience! I'm glad it's over, but I'm gonna start a new game again soon!

Anyway, I was absolutely blown away by the graphic quality of this game! There wasn't one thing I would change about it! It was confusing enough to present a challenge, but never tedious or boring. If you've got a higher end video card (I STRONGLY recommend NOT playing if you don't at LEAST have a 9800XT), this is an excellent game.

I managed to capture a sreenshot of the final demon you have to kill. This was amazing! I nearly messed myself when i saw it, then, i almost cried cause of how visually stunning it was...then it stepped on me, and I had to start over...so i killed it!

Here it is:

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

lol 😂 everyone to its own 😀
I admit my card doesnt beat a 9800XT - but regardless of that I only ran Doom3 once (The day after it was released in USA 🙄 ) and the second day after I uninstalled it again.
I did not like the game _at all_ Embarassed not my type of game.

But hey - glad you enjoy it Wink

EDIT: Question: I wanted to include my default signature here - just wondering; is there a policy on link in signatures, is it considered advertising or anything? 🙂

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

ARD-DC wrote:

EDIT: Question: I wanted to include my default signature here - just wondering; is there a policy on link in signatures, is it considered advertising or anything? 🙂

It would be helping your sites Google PR while dragging down ours. If you have a link on the www icon below - thats fine; keep it as that.

Guest Ed Guest

FEM,

That thing is pretty creepy-- Heino, I mean. 😀

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hey now, don't diss The Man! Have you heard him sing? He sings a very deep baritone, but it's so easy to understand...if you speak german, that is. Also, the reason for the sunglasses is that he's got a eye disorder that causes his tear ducts to swell, pushing his eyes out. At one point, they came out so far they almost touched his sunglasses, but he had a operation, so now they are better...I cant wait to go to germany to (hopefully) meet The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Heino!

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

HEY i cant see the picture. Can you guys help me out? I have doom 3 and its horrifiying. I refuse to play it alone. The graphics are rediculous. I am building a comp this december so that I can destroy games like doom. you guys think you can get that screenshot on this forum for me to see it?

moodparc Guest

Isn't there a doom forum for all this crap????????

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Hey now, don't diss The Man! Have you heard him sing? He sings a very deep baritone, but it's so easy to understand...if you speak german, that is. Also, the reason for the sunglasses is that he's got a eye disorder that causes his tear ducts to swell, pushing his eyes out. At one point, they came out so far they almost touched his sunglasses, but he had a operation, so now they are better...I cant wait to go to germany to (hopefully) meet The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Heino!

FEM,

Out of curiosity I searched Heino out. Yup... he definitely needs those dark sun glasses. His music to me, sounds reminescent of what one would hear in an Octoberfest bierhalle jam. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...