is this game hard 2 do???

simulatorfan Guest

hi.
i was wondering wether dis game is hard 2 work or not. do u hvae 2 deal wit dials and take offs or can u juts sit around???

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Dial-up to what?
Sit around?....Where?

I guess that you want to ask something about FS.Are you sure you want to get involved in FS World? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Proper communication skills I believe are required first of all 2 deal wit dials.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

simulatorfan wrote:

hi.
i was wondering wether dis game is hard 2 work or not. do u hvae 2 deal wit dials and take offs or can u juts sit around???

This game can be hard or easy, it depends on how you choose your settings. Yes you have to deal with dials (instruments) and take offs and landings are part of the fun.

You can sit around if your realism settings are on low and you're using autopilot while in cruise.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

simulatorfan wrote:

hi.

I shall attempt to translate:

➡ I was wondering whether this game is hard to work or not?

➡ Do you have to deal with dials (switches and gauges) and take -offs or can you just sit around?

Since you can't be bothered writing in plain english, I can't be bothered answering your questions. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hey Jarred, what's wrong with my translation? Hack 😀

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Nothing at all, Sir! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

At ease, Soldier! ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks to all for your help on Dials issue...But is one of the little words that i knew the meaning...I just thought it would be funny if i play a little with it... 😉

Dismissed ❗ 😂 Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

Default game, planes, scenario, flight planes - boring, ugly, basic, unexperienced programers.

With addons-great, fascinating, beautiful planes, lovely liveries, horrible knowledge skills to even run the engines Wink exciting and breath taking!

That's my opinion 😛

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

simulatorfan wrote:

hi.

Yes, you can indeed just sit around if you so wish. If you choose this option you will find this game very easy.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...