SearchSearch 

Game vs HMV

liverpoolflyboy Guest

I Have just got my FSX 😂 and after a system restore (as i had a load of s**t on my hard drive that was hard to get rid of) and a Defrag it seems to run well. A bit mad at mirco soft in the head for not doing anything with the ATC!!!!! 😞 😞 Evil or Very Mad ❓ . but i am more mad with GAME who i have been geting all my fs2004 addons from about £250+ spent when i went in last week to order my FSX i was treeted like a compile Train Spotter (not thats bad but you get what i mean) and sniggerd at from behind the counter by 3 staff 😀 😳 😞 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ➡ . so when friday came i took my £60 to HMV and i think you should all do the same

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

liverpoolflyboy wrote:

I Have just got my FSX 😂 and after a system restore (as i had a load of s**t on my hard drive that was hard to get rid of) and a Defrag it seems to run well. A bit mad at mirco soft in the head for not doing anything with the ATC!!!!! 😞 😞 Evil or Very Mad ❓ . but i am more mad with GAME who i have been geting all my fs2004 addons from about £250+ spent when i went in last week to order my FSX i was treeted like a compile Train Spotter (not thats bad but you get what i mean) and sniggerd at from behind the counter by 3 staff 😀 😳 😞 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ➡ . so when friday came i took my £60 to HMV and i think you should all do the same

Report them and get them sacked 👏

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

liverpoolflyboy wrote:

Maybe the 3 staff were train spotters, and that's what train spotters do, just stand and snigger Dont Know
(not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with stood sniggering train spotters 🙄 ).

Atleast you got sorted at HMV. 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Well you should be the one sniggering at them. They work in a gaming shop for £5 an hour.

After all, they are the gamer geeks that spend night after night on Counter Strike. 😂

Not that I have anything against Counter Strike of course. I just don't know any other games, Halo maybe? 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are a few changes with the ATC that I liked, you have to play around with it a little.

Radar