Game vs HMV

liverpoolflyboy Guest

I Have just got my FSX 😂 and after a system restore (as i had a load of s**t on my hard drive that was hard to get rid of) and a Defrag it seems to run well. A bit mad at mirco soft in the head for not doing anything with the ATC!!!!! 😞 😞 Evil or Very Mad ❓ . but i am more mad with GAME who i have been geting all my fs2004 addons from about £250+ spent when i went in last week to order my FSX i was treeted like a compile Train Spotter (not thats bad but you get what i mean) and sniggerd at from behind the counter by 3 staff 😀 😳 😞 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ➡ . so when friday came i took my £60 to HMV and i think you should all do the same

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

liverpoolflyboy wrote:

I Have just got my FSX 😂 and after a system restore (as i had a load of s**t on my hard drive that was hard to get rid of) and a Defrag it seems to run well. A bit mad at mirco soft in the head for not doing anything with the ATC!!!!! 😞 😞 Evil or Very Mad ❓ . but i am more mad with GAME who i have been geting all my fs2004 addons from about £250+ spent when i went in last week to order my FSX i was treeted like a compile Train Spotter (not thats bad but you get what i mean) and sniggerd at from behind the counter by 3 staff 😀 😳 😞 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ➡ . so when friday came i took my £60 to HMV and i think you should all do the same

Report them and get them sacked 👏

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

liverpoolflyboy wrote:

Maybe the 3 staff were train spotters, and that's what train spotters do, just stand and snigger Dont Know
(not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with stood sniggering train spotters 🙄 ).

Atleast you got sorted at HMV. 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Well you should be the one sniggering at them. They work in a gaming shop for £5 an hour.

After all, they are the gamer geeks that spend night after night on Counter Strike. 😂

Not that I have anything against Counter Strike of course. I just don't know any other games, Halo maybe? 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There are a few changes with the ATC that I liked, you have to play around with it a little.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...