Problem: Ready for pushback 747-200

Gedion Guest

I have the 747-200 RFP installed in FS2004.
When I select the aircraft FS first complains about not connecting to FSUIPC. When I click further, the 747 starts anyway.

In the cold and dark configuration, I manage to get up to the point to start the engines. Starting with #4, the N2 rises above 20%, and I put the fuel switch to 'rich'. Nothing happens - other then the igniter shutting, and N2 dropping again.

In the ready on runway configuration, the engines are running, but shut down automatically after a short while (when I advance the throttle, she gets halfway the runway or so).

What am I doing wrong, please I need some help. I think I go by the documentation.

I have a P4 3GHz 512MB FS2004.

Regards,

Gedion Evers

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I don't think you're particularly doing anything wrong - I think there's been a problem with your installation. You shouldn't be getting the FSUIPC error message, and it's likely that something like the "Battery Life" bug within FS2004 is causing this.

I'd try a complete re-install if this is practical. If you happen to have a fully registered version of FSUIPC, make sure the "Extend Battery Life" fix button is checked.

elkin Guest

Did you geter going allright!! If not, ya got more help available here.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...