how do you change the frequency? say i am set to NAV1, how do i change 2 NAV2??
3 Answers
If I understand correctly, you should just be able to change the freq. for NAV2 and NAV1 at the same time. Just remember to hit the little <--> button in the middle. Then click the NAV1 NAV2 button down low so you can hear the beeps.
-Nick
From within Flight Simulator, go to Learning Center, Index, letter C, Communications, Radio. This will describe everything concerning radio tuning. 🙂
A quick discription
NAV1 and NAV2 are two seperate systems. You set the frequency in standby and use the <-> to switch your standby to online.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer
Chief Captain