MD-90 panel and tuning NAV1 and NAV2 frequencies

Pro Member Trainee
Vasco Troni (Troni) Trainee

Hello everyone Wink

I'm new to the forum, and also a bit newbie to FS, but I've managed to clear some of my doubts so far with a little help from some friends.

However, I'm not managing to find out how I can change the NAV1 and NAV2 frequencies on the MD-90 panel that I've just downloaded here -> https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3161/fs2004-md-90-panel-with-wing-view/
When I point the mouse over the freq. values and the symbols + and - show up, I click but the numbers won't move...

Could someone help me?

Cheers and best regards,
Vasco Troni

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Curiosity killed the cat, yet... I live 😛

I downloaded the panel (thanks for the link and your clear explanation of the problem) and have found no solution.

I tried different switch combinations, almost tore the overhead panel apart, tried the other panel.cfg file, all to no avail.

If you can live without the 'photo-real' aspect, there's a nice Ken Mitchell panel at Flightsim. I haven't downloaded it but looking at the pics, I can see that the NAV and COM setup is located right underneath the throttle quadrant. Everything seems to be in place.

Sorry I can't be of more help, good luck 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Vasco Troni (Troni) Trainee

@Tailhook, thank you for your answer.

However, I have another torch to the fire Twisted Evil

I've just downloaded the SGA's Blue1 MD-90 from fsnordic.com (http://files.fsnordic.net/?download=2083), and -SURPRISE- this same MD-90 panel works fine, allowing the freq. change as the mouse symbols + and - appear over the values, both in the AP panel and in the lower console.

It makes me think that the problem may be related to the config, probably on the aircraft config.

Talking about SGA's MDs, on the SAS MD-80 (also from SGA, also available at fsnordic.com), the same problem is back: no way I can change the COM and NAV freqs. Fortunatly, the game changes the COM1 freq when playing in IFR, following the shortcuts on the ATC dialog box 🙄

However, in both cases the transponder value can allways be changed as the mouse symbols + and - appear over each number, in the lower console.

Does anyone have a guess? 😉

Best regards,
Vasco.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...