Feeling lonely

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hey guys! I've moved today into my new house. The house is great and everything works ok. I have internet connection in my house so I can still post here. Well, everything is nice, except I am feeling a little lonely here. I am living alone now. And thinking that this morning I was with my parents and my brother and sisters makes me feel a little sad. Crying or Very sad

I know I'll get used to this life and make new friends here, but you know...I miss my family. 😞 It's going to be a little hard the first days living by myself.

I will be starting my pilot school this monday. Actually what I am starting is the Physics and Mathematics course. After that, on May 8th I will start the groundschool. That is going to be fun. I'll have a pilot uniform and all. 🙂

Well, I just wanted to let you know that.

Have a good night or day or afternoon 😉

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Hey, I'm moving into my new house on Wednesday, almost in exactly the same boat as you...If you were in Atlanta, we could go do something...

Congrats on starting a new step in your life, you'll love it soon enough, sometimes it takes more time.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh thank you for your comments! I'd love to go and do something, but I'm living at the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

I need some company...

Good luck to you when you move into your new house. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Glad to hear your settling into your new house ok.

I'm afraid it's part of growing up. Your parents, brothers and sister's are probably feeling the same as you do.

Remember your friends here as well.

Liono

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Agus,
Soon, very soon you'll realize the feeling of independence you have.
You don't have any personal responsibilities. If you feel like going somewhere, you just throw on your jacket and walk out, not having to explain.

Enjoy the now, some girl will be along soon and rule you for the rest of your life, and secretly you'll enjoy it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Agus,
Soon, very soon you'll realize the feeling of independence you have.
You don't have any personal responsibilities. If you feel like going somewhere, you just throw on your jacket and walk out, not having to explain.

Enjoy the now, some girl will be along soon and rule you for the rest of your life, and secretly you'll enjoy it.

Radar

Very well spoken from RadarMan.Enjoy and cherish every moment my friend Agus.These are some days you will never forget. 😉

Guest Ed Guest

A new house and feeling lonely? Sounds like it's time for a PARTY! 😂 😂

Ed

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hey Agus,
Try not to feel down about things- it is only natural to feel homesick when you move away from the enviroment you are used to, it happened to me when I moved from the UK to NZ, but of corse, you soon get over it!

Just try and think of this saying "short term pain for long term gain" you might feel lonly for the time being but think about the future and all the awesome experiences you will have flying high!

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Well Agus, I'm sure you'll settle into your new home quickly, no doubt you will soon get use to living alone. Congradulations and good luck with your pilots course, I'm sure you will enjoy it very much. Do you know when you will start the actual flying?

Good luck for Monday,
Jarred. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Hey guys! I've moved today into my new house. The house is great and everything works ok. I have internet connection in my house so I can still post here. Well, everything is nice, except I am feeling a little lonely here. I am living alone now. And thinking that this morning I was with my parents and my brother and sisters makes me feel a little sad. Crying or Very sad

I know I'll get used to this life and make new friends here, but you know...I miss my family. 😞 It's going to be a little hard the first days living by myself.

I will be starting my pilot school this monday. Actually what I am starting is the Physics and Mathematics course. After that, on May 8th I will start the groundschool. That is going to be fun. I'll have a pilot uniform and all. 🙂

Well, I just wanted to let you know that.

Have a good night or day or afternoon 😉

Congratulations on your move Agus --- it might not seem this way right now, but it's all good! Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank you very much guys! 😀 I appreciate it a lot. In fact, I am getting used to living alone.

Liono wrote:

Remember your friends here as well.

I surely will 😉

Guest Ed wrote:

A new house and feeling lonely? Sounds like it's time for a PARTY!

😂 If I only knew some people here....

jarred_01 wrote:

Do you know when you will start the actual flying?

Yes. I will start flying after 9 months of groundschool. I will also use the simulators and everything! 😂 I don't know exactly the date, but will do as time passes by.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Congrats Agus m8

I lived by myself for quite a long time and despite the lonely moments, which you and all of us have from time to time - it is one of the best times of your life, you can do as you please with no one other than yourself to answer to 🙂

have fun!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

If you're lonely,try to stand through it,cause it'll just make you even happier when you get to see your family.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Today I went for a walk around the neighborhood to get to know it. Then I took my car and went to my pilot school so that I can know the way from my home.

The city is great so I have lots of things to do.

This weekend I'm going back to Lisbon to visit my parents and to go to the dentist. I'll stay there for the weekend and I'm coming back on sunday.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, today I had my first day at the school. It was awesome!! 😀 I met some people there and we talked for a while. The mathematics course was alright. It was basic math so it was easy. I still have to go three more days for more math and then I have to do some physics.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Well, today I had my first day at the school. It was awesome!! 😀 I met some people there and we talked for a while. The mathematics course was alright. It was basic math so it was easy. I still have to go three more days for more math and then I have to do some physics.

😉

Glad to hear your settling in nicely 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Congratulations on school. I don't know what I can add, I agree with the previous posts. We are always here for you. Good luck, study hard and relax when you can. They're people around you that feel just like you do. Don't be shy about starting a conversation with other students, you just might make some life long friends. Aviation is a small community, you may see and even work with the people around you in the future. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...