How do you fly half a C-130?

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

This is from a free download, trouble is I can't remember 'from where'.

It flies like a veritable Oozlum Bird, ever decreasing circles, till it vanishes......... Ass

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Would you please tell me what conceivable need there is for a sig that is 700 pixels wide?

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

KenTel wrote:

This is from a free download, trouble is I can't remember 'from where'.

It flies like a veritable Oozlum Bird, ever decreasing circles, till it vanishes......... Ass

That is the Captain Sim C-130 Hercules Demo download. It is'nt an add-on or anything as such, it basically gives you an idea of what there product is like. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

Would you please tell me what conceivable need there is for a sig that is 700 pixels wide?

Hey Crash, have you never made a mistake. I resized the original of this twice. Once as you have seen (too large), second time as you see now, but posted the wrong one by mistake.

I see plenty of pictures posted here, that are too large in my eyes, but assume that the posters are unaware of the effects it can cause while reading the relative posting, else their image sizing skills may need a little help.

I'm not a 'newbie' in the forum circles, as being a moderator on a photo based forum, I am well aware of the problems. Also have over 40 years experience with computers.

So when someone or anyone makes an error, there is always a possibility of it being just that, an error.

Now, please excuse me, if you think I've been too hard on your remark, this isn't meant to offend. 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Hi Wing-Man, you are correct. After reading your info, I found the icon on desktop for it, didn't realize that some demo/trials are non-functioning. I've tried some restricted demos in the past, but non as crippled as that one. I know it has a good reputation, but it sends a warning to me.
If they don't want you to fly it as a trial, why not make just a short video.

Thanks for nudging my memory. I'd forgotten what it was! and where it came from!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Ken,

I've made more mistakes than most. 🙄

I think yours was the third "super-wide" sig I saw, yesterday. I successfully restrained myself for the other two. Something just snapped and I had to say something. My medication wore off. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Group Wave

OK Crash, think we are both using the same medication. 😂

I know just what you mean, some say I'm very patient, silently I think to myself,"Not always".

I'm just a weak human! Especially after a few of these 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...