aircraft carriers

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

are there any aircraft carries on fs9. Can you land on them? Where are they?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

FS does not include carriers.Although there are a load of posts here which you can find very interesting infos about carriers add-ons.
Due to the fact that there are many of them you can hit search ,feed it by the word carrier and find the info you think its the most interesting for you.
😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

ok thank you very much

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

there are too aircraft carriers on FS9.
Well for sure I know that there is one in San Fransico bay.
And i think that there is one in Guantonimo bay.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Oppps Embarassed yes you are right...Now you telling that i thing i remember a conversation in past about them... Wacko

Sorry for the wrong info. ❗ Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

there is one i think, San Francisco bay, i´ve never found the Guantanmo carrier, as many of us say so. 😕

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Thanks for those RM. ❗

Pro Member Trainee
mrtazzy Trainee

davidmac1 wrote:

are there any aircraft carries on fs9. Can you land on them? Where are they?

I landed a Baron 58 on it! 😂 Take off was a spash!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Aircraft Carrier CVN-63 Kitty Hawk Off the coast of San Francisco ( Located at N37*44.39 W122* 38.32 1000' Heading 063). SAU (116.2) VOR 200 radial 8 DME. Fly Northwest out of San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Heading 200 from the Golden Gate bridge. Deck is about Heading 060.

"Maverick requesting a fly by"....."Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern's full"
🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...