Me-323

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Hi guys, i am looking a Me-323 but i could not find one, does anyone knows where can i get one.
Thanks 😀

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

If i can guess of your admiration about Germans the Me-323 could be the Messerschmitt 323?
I do a google research for it but no matches...Maybe some other more experts than me could help...

Pro Member Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

If i can guess of your admiration about Germans the Me-323 could be the Messerschmitt 323?
I do a google research for it but no matches...Maybe some other more experts than me could help...

You are correct GM, it is a Messerschmitt Me-323, but thanks any way, i will look for the Me-262. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Can be found here ➡

http://www.fsdome.com/showpage.php?url=http://www.fscorner.com/best/best_65.htm

File Name: temp2azip.

Forth from the end. 😉

Pro Member Captain

Thank you GM, it in there.
Gracias, Muchas gracias "Hombre Griego" 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

Thank you GM, it in there.
Gracias, Muchas gracias "Hombre Griego" 😀

LoooooL.You welcome. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
jacobflyer24 Trainee

Cant find one either, really bummed. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi... You can find the ME323 on the Surclaro site under the file name of me323e2.zip.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...