live atc streams

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Thought I'd post this site. I'm sure many of you know about it already or may have already posted it, but its just unbelievable. Very fun to listen to in-flight!

http://www.liveatc.net

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Faucett wrote:

Thought I'd post this site. I'm sure many of you know about it already or may have already posted it, but its just unbelievable. Very fun to listen to in-flight!

http://www.liveatc.net

Thanks for the ink, i like it, it is a nice place to check all about.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

It works great if you use the links they provide to FlightAware so you know what planes they are talking to and what not, lots of fun.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

That sounds interesting Solotwo, but I can't find the FlightAware link on the page. How can I get to it?? 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

pilotwannabe wrote:

That sounds interesting Solotwo, but I can't find the FlightAware link on the page. How can I get to it?? 😉

Click on the flight activity link below the link for the actual stream. I believe it is available for US airports only, but I could be wrong.

Its even better if you have Airnav Systems flight tracking. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

COOL ❗ ❗

Thankyou Faucett 😉

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I still can't understand how everyone knows what everyone else is saying all the time. Sometimes you get people that speak clearly and then you have the other people that you have no idea what the heck they're talking about. 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Yes, no?, does not matters... 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Just contacted liveatc.com, and they said it would be fine to post this. Maby someone out there would be interested!! ➡

HELP WANTED!

Feeder Sites

If you are within 20 miles of an airport and have a police scanner or any airband-capable scanning receiver, please consider becoming a feeder site.

Besides the scanner, you need:
- an always-on Internet connection (feed uses only 16kbps)
- an external antenna (preferred for optimum reception)
- audio cable to connect scanner to PC's sound card
- a PC running Windows or Linux
- open source software (free) I provide and help you set up

If you meet the above requirements please contact us for further info.
http://www.liveatc.net/contactform/form.php

😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...