I WANT IT

hi all

i see all these screenshots of people landing on boat runways. do i have to download that to be able to do it? if so where do i get it from

thanks for your help

😂

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Boat runways? Do you mean aircraft carriers? If so, search the avsim library, using the term aircraft carrier.

Pro Member Trainee
spawn40 Trainee

can yall help me i don't know how to play the m our fly the downloads if you know message me 😎 😎 😎 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Can you help us with a more clear question...??? 😳 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

My translation is "I don't know how to play the game or fly the downloads" but I might be wrong. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Let's see if I understand. One person wants to land on boat runways, and the other wants to fly downloads and play the m. I'd like to help, but I have to take some time to smooble the bimbers. 😂

Edit: Doesn't anyone ever take the time to read what they have typed before they post it?

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Dont Know 😂

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

spawn40 wrote:

can yall help me i don't know how to play the m our fly the downloads if you know message me 😎 😎 😎 😎

Welcome and thanks. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Well I certainly feel more like I do now than I did when I came.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Oberkomando wrote:

spawn40 wrote:

Welcome and thanks. 😀

Things turn to be more complicated for me.I can understand Welcome...But cant Thanks...for what? 😳 ? 😳 ?

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

HAY CrashGordon.. 😳 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

spawn40 wrote:

Welcome and thanks. 😀

Things turn to be more complicated for me.I can understand Welcome...But cant Thanks...for what? 😳 ? 😳 ?

sarcasm 🙂

crash gordon, have you ever thought of becoming a politician? you certainly have the bitch in you to be able to do it. and your a hypocrite, your perfect for the job!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Oberkomando wrote:

spawn40 wrote:

Welcome and thanks. 😀

sarcasm 🙂

hmmm...Seems to... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

hi all

i see all these screenshots of people landing on boat runways. do i have to download that to be able to do it? if so where do i get it from

thanks for your help

😂

did you get what you were after?

has anybody got a link to an aircraft carrier on avsim? because i cannot find any

thanks

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

It is about number 14 called carr2006.zip. It is a scenery download that will provide 18 carriers from around the world. You have to be signed in, registration is free!

let me know how you get on

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...