Flight simulator 2004 demo download

redskys55 Guest

Does anyone know where I can fine A demo of FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004 ?????

PLZ Help!!!!!!!!!!

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They never made a demo of FS9, I don't believe they made a demo of any recent MS Flight Sim.
Take a look at the Photo Gallery that we have.
If your computer is up to it, get the Sim it's well worth it and the price is almost free now.

Radar

i need to downlaod flight simulator demo ........................... but i am notable to find one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Read the post above yours.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

i need to downlaod flight simulator demo ........................... but i am notable to find one.

None exist. MSFS is the de facto standard in desktop sims, so if you're wanting a flight simulator, just buy the thing. If you're unsure whether you want a flight sim, then you don't. It's for those with a passion for flight, which is why you won't find it out there as a "game demo."

jer922 Guest

where is the demo, i want it now.

help me otherwise im not buying it

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

did you read the above posts? there is NO DEMO of Fs2004. if you want to get the game you have to just buy it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Don't worry, you won't regret it if you buy it. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

If you think about it, making a demo of software like FS9 is near impossible. What would it be, only one state, how would they keep in just that state, an invisible wall from ground to space?

A demo of Flight Simulator would be just plain wrong, and wierd too.

At the very least, it would be very difficult to accomplish and fly.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

They could lock in a FREQ on NAV1, and if DME exceeded 20mi, the Sim would bump to a "Buy Now" screen.

evil dead Guest

there is a new demo out for flight simulator x

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

evil dead wrote:

there is a new demo out for flight simulator x

Did you notice this ❗ ➡

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/24/flight-simulator-x-general/

I think its a nice game

Jaskaranprivate Guest

visit to download.cnet.com
and search "Flight simulator x"
get it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Read the OP kiddo... it's about FS2004 besides the post is older than you are...

get it???

FS2004 Fails. Guest

Fs2004 is just ignorant. you should really get FSX theres even Online on it! getting fs2004 is just plain boring.. FSX i hours of fun. Even pilots garuntee of getting FSX it helps you in training sometimes. Thank you if i changed your mind!

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

Fs2004 is just ignorant. you should really get FSX theres even Online on it! getting fs2004 is just plain boring.. FSX i hours of fun. Even pilots garuntee of getting FSX it helps you in training sometimes. Thank you if i changed your mind!...

FS9 / FS2004 is by no means boring or ignorant, it´s a perfect FS, and if you add all the elements, it´s just as good or even better than FSX.

FS2004 Fails. Guest

You said IF it dosnt mean it better than fsx.

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

FS2004 Fails. wrote:

You said IF it dosnt mean it better than fsx.

Quit wasting our time, become a member and start being serious !!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...