SID/STARs Flight Plan

Pro Member Trainee
vickysokhi Trainee

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replying to my last post. I am woundering hoe to create SID/STARs or u can say Flight plans which we can enter into the FMC

I have gone throgh so many websites but cant understand
Pls help me to understand so that I can configure my FMC

Waiting for reply

Vik

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Well as far I know you the pilot doesn't create STARS/SID's...they are pre-determined by the authorities, and require charts to follow. As for flight planning....use the utility included in FS to get your route of flight. Im not sure about the PMDG 747, but on some FMC's they give you the option to load an FS flight plan. It saves a lot of work but this feature may not be inlcuded. 😉

If it's not you'll have to type in each waypoint, using your navlog, manually into the scrathpad 😉

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

unfortunately you can load flight plans from FS in the FMC.

The easiest way is to use FSNavigator or FSbuild.

If you got to navdata you can download the SID/STARS into you FMC folder.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...