What do you reckon

TJJJ Guest

hey guys, i have been trying my hand at repainting aircraft for a while now and have come up with fictional scheme, interested to know what everyone thinks???

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i can't see it properly, can you please make it bigger

sorry, dunno why it came out so small, here is the bigger version

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Thanks. Ok, thats not a bad attempt, i can't decide whether i like the main colour or not, but the rest is well done 😉 . I really like the writting font, it goes well with the rest of the craft and the logo

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Very nice repaint ❗ ❗

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice repaint 👍

I'd like to see some dynamic shine on the engines and vertical stabiliser though - just a thought 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

....and also in my opinion, I think it may look nicer with some metallic paint. 😉

cheers guys, how would i get the shine and metallica paints, pretty new to this

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

to use shine you'll need to play with alpha layers...

if you own photoshop or paintshop pro ifdg do release a layered paintkit with their models - that way you'll get all the shadows and lines 🙂

p.s. dirt is good Wink

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Cool re-painy. I must say it is a good one. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...