ok I am mad

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

OK I was on a flight from phenox to seattle in a boeing 737-800 I was at FL250 I had just crossed the california oregon border and a message comes up saying that microsoft flight simulator has incounterd a problem and needs to close this is the first time this has happend and I am vary upset. can anyone help me on this?

Thanks
Brian

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Sphagnum1 Guest

If it's the first time, consider yourself lucky... That happens from time to time...

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Get used to that error message. I get it at least 10 times a week.

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

your saying this is normal? if this is normal I am going to quit playing FS9 all together I play it for long flights if this happes alot I am getting rid of FS9, I am not going to stand to get a error message 10 time a week I am going to play a little bit longer if this keeps up then I am done with FS I am training to get my private licence anyways.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If this is the first time it may have been the last add-on you installed or the computer is overheating, clean the fans particularly the heatsink.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Normally this only happens when fs finds something it does not like,like a scenery file(espesally mid flight)
Have you added any scenery for this area ?
If you have,check for a fix for the scenery

Can also happen if you select an aircraft with a bad panel,but normally you dont even get fs to load in that case

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've only ever had that error once and fs crash the same.

i love my stable system 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

i suppose i'm lucky, whenever it does that with me is before i start a flight

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

um... save the flight every 10 min tahts what i do i get taht window about 3 times a month.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...