crash scene Diorama

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hello all i am building my 33 model of which is a B-24 crash site and when i am done i will inform you on how i did it and how difficult and try to get some snapshots on here of it. 😉

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Thats really cool, when done do not forget to tell all us!
Great... and thanks 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

if you build models then here is a tip to making them more realistic get a power drill and i 1/70 drill bit to simulate .50 CAL. hits and holes. then to preceive the allusion of an explosion take 1/32 drill bit and drill 1 or 2 hole in an engine. after you drill the holes take a carving knife and jagged the edges on the holes.

then take Alluminum or silver paint and paint the holes.

if you wat to risk breaking off some wing tips take some pliers and gently and carefully bend and break off how ever much you want

and for smoke stains take black enamel get a very fine detail brush dip the tip of the brush into the paint get only a little bit the barely touch the model and for every bullet hole in the engine(s) gentle take the brush down to the end of the wind and if you have tail wings behind the engine(s) do the same on them too.

thats all of the advice now that i have for dioramas. but here is a link that may help some of you

http://www.towerhobbies.com/plastic/listings/diorama_molds_accessories.html

please NOTE: this advice is not suitable for beginner modelers ive built 32 models all have taken over a month. I have alot of experience with these and you may use this advise at YOUR OWN RISK>I AM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES< 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

someone esle should make one if enough people joined in we could have a contest Umm... Idea ?

Pro Member Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

someone esle should make one if enough people joined in we could have a contest Umm... Idea ?

I like that idea, but i don´t thik many people would be interested. 😕

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

what about a build a model airplane contest?

Pro Member Captain

Yes, i like the idea, would be nice to have a contes a diferent one like this... 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

well then i dont have to biuld one ive got 32 to choose from 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...