Graduation!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

yaaaaaaa, im no longer in elemaentary school!!!!!! i graduated from 6th grade today. i just came back from the 6th grade graduation dance with my girlfriend. its finally summer. but next year will be totally different, 7 teachers, for me beacuase of my class choice(Mandarin) class will start at 7:45!!!! im in junior high!!!!...maybe thats not a good thing...
--Anders

Answers 20 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Group Wave no beer icon for you young buck 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Congratulations Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Congrats 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Well done 😉

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

earthqu8kes wrote:

yaaaaaaa, im no longer in elemaentary school!!!!!! i graduated from 6th grade today. i just came back from the 6th grade graduation dance with my girlfriend. its finally summer. but next year will be totally different, 7 teachers, for me beacuase of my class choice(Mandarin) class will start at 7:45!!!! im in junior high!!!!...maybe thats not a good thing...
--Anders

Man!, congratulations, and wishes.
But, you woun´t belive this, i am graduating today as well!
In here México is 8:30 in the mornig, but i am going to de graduation on the evening!. Think this is not a coincidence if we took all junior high in the world but, in here, in the forum it is prety extrange...LOL.
Any way good for you!, i am glad.
Hope it goes good for me too... Surprised

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

congratulations! But i dont know anything about the US education system!

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

davidmac1 wrote:

congratulations! But i dont know anything about the US education system!

its not the best one I can tell you that. But atleast we have an education system.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Good job. I have 2 more years till I graduate from H.S. The U.S. education IMO is pretty basic. You take your main Science, Math, Socail Studies, and English classes then normally a phy. ed. class and some electives. At my high school we have 7 50 minutes class with a 4 minute passing time. Thats what I like.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Yes, this is what i had for my 3rd and 4th years of high school, now starting my fith i choose any 5 subjects at differnt levels
(Intermediate 1 - lowest
intermediate 2 - medium
Higher - Highest )

I chose maths, english, Human biology, History and RMPS (religious Moral and philosophical studies)

Each of my classes lasts 53 minutes (weird, eh)

Pro Member Trainee
HelpsJ Trainee

well done

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Well done!!!
Over here in france one graduates in 5th grade,and I'm now in 7th.
Great job!!! 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

in california most graduate in 5th grade but our high school in davis only has space for 10th,11th,and 12th grades so we have a six year elementary school, 3year junior high and a 3 year high school. kinda of awckward compared to other places in california. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

earthqu8kes wrote:

in california most graduate in 5th grade but our high school in davis only has space for 10th,11th,and 12th grades so we have a six year elementary school, 3year junior high and a 3 year high school. kinda of awckward compared to other places in california. 😀

Long ago, in a galaxy far away, it was much simpler. Grades 1-8 were elementary school and 9-12 were high school. Then, the "educators" started destroying the education system.

Pro Member First Officer
Jeff Brock (jeffb57) First Officer

welcome to middle school. i work at one and must say, it is an experiance of "learning" for the students. congratulations

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

holy **** they tried to kick me out of society the first day i got there 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

earthqu8kes wrote:

--Anders

... I just graduated too!!!... and my school starts at 7:45 too!!!... and I'm also going to junior high!... This is weird...

... HMS, arn't you sopposed to be on a trip to somewhere...?

Pro Member Captain

Well there are many people in the world, this happens... Surprised

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

congrats to you! my little brother is "moving up", as we call it, from 6th grade this year... 😀 Group Wave

i graduate from high school this friday (june 23) ... and then it's off to college in august, where i will be majoring in aeronautical science

wow... time flies 😳

Pro Member Captain

pilotguy44 wrote:

congrats to you! my little brother is "moving up", as we call it, from 6th grade this year... 😀 Group Wave

i graduate from high school this friday (june 23) ... and then it's off to college in august, where i will be majoring in aeronautical science

wow... time flies 😳

It does, and i thinl colleague is another deal...

I will mest my mates, well i ahve allready left many friendships because of my dads work. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

next year im going into high school but hey congrats 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...