takeoff

Paul,Paul Guest

Hello every1 im quite new to this so excuse me if this question sounds a bit stupid lol 😀

When i takeoff is there a way to keep the attidude indicator to stay at 10 untill i reach my crusing attidude 😀

Thanks in advance 😀 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No, you can't set your AP to maintain attitude. You can set it to maintain a climb or descent rate which will vary your attitude pitch slightly - use the VSI box on the MCP

😉

99jolegg wrote:

No, you can't set your AP to maintain attitude. You can set it to maintain a climb or descent rate which will vary your attitude pitch slightly - use the VSI box on the MCP

😉

Whats the VSI box on the MCP 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Vertical speed indicator 😉 ....usually located to the right of the altitude hold window 😉

Pro Member Trainee
wscott52 Trainee

Paul,Paul wrote:

Hello every1 im quite new to this so excuse me if this question sounds a bit stupid lol 😀

When i takeoff is there a way to keep the attidude indicator to stay at 10 untill i reach my crusing attidude 😀

Thanks in advance 😀 😀

Like was said you can set the autopilot to an altutude and a rate of climb. You should be aware though the autipilot doesn't know about stalls. It will try to maintain your set rate of climb no matter what your speed. If the plane can't maintain your chosen rate of climb it will stall. So pay attention at least the first few times.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Before getting into autopilot it may be well worth learning how to take off in a Cessna and hand fly to altitude. A point worth noting is you climb at a speed and not an attitude or rate of climb. Hope this helps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...