taxi textures

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hello everyone

can some one give me link to some very good taxiway and tarmac textures?

also try to avoid AVSIM because i dont have an account with them only if you will send me the file directly

sorry if its too much to ask

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

If you dont want to sign up with avsim your options are limited...but here's the best file I could find... ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2641/fs2004-airport-environment-upgrade-7/

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

airport environment upgrade 7

get it from any freeware site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

airport environment upgrade 7

get it from any freeware site.

Good concrete, but not much for asphalt. There is a tarmac upgrade out there. I have it, but I can't for the life of me, remember the file name.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Airport Environment Upgrade 7.0 (AEU7) greatly enhances the Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2004 default airports throughout the world. Airport runway, taxiway, and tarmac surfaces, airport buildings, and airport lighting have all been upgraded. Special reflective windows and seasonal runway effects are included. AEU7 brings you much more detail, and even better performance than the previous version. This is the latest version of AEU as of February 15th 2005. Enjoy!

If you want it, here it is,

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2641/fs2004-airport-environment-upgrade-7/

Pro Member Chief Captain

Airport Upgrade 7 is the file I gave him 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

hello everyone

also try to avoid AVSIM because i dont have an account with them only if you will send me the file directly

Since there is no fee for an avsim account, I can not imagine why you won't get an account there.

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

woops Embarassed sorry PW i didn't look at your link

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

hello everyone

Since there is no fee for an avsim account, I can not imagine why you won't get an account there.

Have a look at this https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/16086/fly-away-boeing-737-300/

Pro Member Chief Captain

I didn't follow that thread to the pertinent post, before. I think it best if I not comment further.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

JarJarBinks wrote:

hello everyone

long story not going to get into it again

Pro Member Chief Captain

davidmac1 wrote:

woops Embarassed sorry PW i didn't look at your link

No worries 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...