Hi guys, i will sound stupid for this question, what is anti aliasing, plz forgive me i actualy dont know english well, cuz i wasnt born incanada or us or england, i actualy moved to canada when i was 15, so excuse me for this questions and my spellin
![]()
3 Answers
This should explain it. You set it in the control panel of your video card.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antialiasing

THX Radar man!! 😀
i aksed the same question afew months ago and just a few days ago i found that if you go to settings
click display
click hardware
it has a button that says antialiasing
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain