how do you get the installer to work as all i get is a invaild operation.how do you get the file ttools in to the installer .sorry to ask as you can most see it does not take much to get pass me .thanks.
1 Answers
Im not sure what you have done 
Try this ➡
Make a new folder and call it AI or something,now put everything ProjectAi in it
Next d/load all the aircraft types you want
Then d/load the airlines
then the flight plans
Dont forget
put them all in the same folder
Now run the installer and see what happens 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain