Captainsim 757

Slackboy Guest

hi all, what do you think of captainsim 757? im considoring buying it and would like some idea of how good/bad it is.
thnx joe slack (joe.slack@nltworld.com)

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

well it looks ok but some people think captainsim rushed it to beat level-d and PSS because there also making a 757. i haven't checked in a while but as far as i know captainsim hasn't released a panel for it, which to me defeats the purpose of having a payware plane cuz i like them because of all the work needed to fly it.

slackboy Guest

kk thnx mayb ill wait for the other 757's to realese, then ill decide.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

kk thnx mayb ill wait for the other 757's to realese, then ill decide.

There is what looks like an excellent B757 about to be released by Custom Sim.

You will be able to download it for free in a few days time here: http://www.customsim.com/

Angry Guest

Yeah, sure 😕 ! Looks like they stolen the design of Captain Sim site www.captainsim.com. I don't like such people, they don't have abilities to do something themselves!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Angry wrote:

Yeah, sure 😕 ! Looks like they stolen the design of Captain Sim site www.captainsim.com. I don't like such people, they don't have abilities to do something themselves!

Hmmm. All I see there is the forum. There are several "brands" of forum software and they all look pretty much the same.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

most fs sites seem to use invision so don;t worry Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...