Are there any repaints for the simished C-130 ?

Hawk_345 Guest

The title says it all. i have looked and all i find are repaints for mike stones C-130 or capt sim/alpha sim C-130. If there are any could you post a link to them here please.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

no sorry i cant find any or have seen any but ive seen you around the forums a while and im surprized that you hevnt decided to join would be nice to see you more frequently

Hawk_345 Guest

Well thats too bad that there are none. I have not joined because i have no credit card to pay for membership, so i cant, would love too but i cant and my parents will not give credit #s over the internet. So you will never see me as a member. At least not yet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

theres the reason i never found any i dont have an avsim account

Hawk_345 Guest

i do have an Avsim acount but i thought that those would not work with my simished C-130 seeings that they were for mike stones and captain sims. Also thanks for the link to capt sims site, i did not know that there were free things there.

Pro Member Chief Captain

i think that it looks best with Mike Stones C-130 but it should work for yours

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...