well some good news about the c-130 and fsx (captain sim)

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

it seems that most of their planes should be updated for free including the c-130 mabye not the 727 but most definatly the c-130 as the 757 is going to be updated for fsx

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

They should finish the damn 757 before they even think about converting it. ARGH!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I doubt any of the big name developers are going to finish products for FS9. Especially not aircraft that look like needles. Fear

🙂) 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

All planes look like needles then. ; 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I admit, the -200 looks allright Secret I've got two nice ones in my hangar, but the -300 is really an eyesore 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Lunkan78 Trainee

Karlw wrote:

it seems that most of their planes should be updated for free including the c-130 mabye not the 727 but most definatly the c-130 as the 757 is going to be updated for fsx

Do anyone know when the C-130 will be avaliable for FSX?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...