panels i dont want to use

zomgfly Guest

i downloaded a lot of aircraft for flight simulator. i like the way they look on the outside, but i do not like the panel inside, such as the cockpit, because of a lot of errors in it. how can i set it to a regular lets say 777 cockpit? what file must i edit? thanks./

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

You need to replace the panel folder of your downloaded aircraft with the panel folder of the default 777.

zomgfly Guest

just did that and now its all jacked up ;\

zomgfly Guest

aright i think i got it now, thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If im reading you correctly,you can "alias"the standard 777 panel to your new aircraft

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

As far as I know, you can "alias" the standard 777 panel to your Cessna 172. How else do you add a new downloaded panel to an aircraft?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Bartholomew wrote:

As far as I know, you can "alias" the standard 777 panel to your Cessna 172. How else do you add a new downloaded panel to an aircraft?

To add a new panel,you simply replace the old one(dont forget to add any new gauges to the Gauges folder and any new sounds)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...