My very first FS2004 Add-on!

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

I today bought the B1900C and B1900D for €29'99. I haven't tried it yet but am going to. I went all the way to this big department store, which took me about 2 hours to get to, and i was going to buy the Boeing 737-NG, but when I reached there, they ran out of it. I then had the choice of this one, Spanish Airports, Spanish Airports 2, Pilot in Command (seemed like an old one), FS Global. I chose this one coz it was the only aircraft they had, and I didn't wanted sceneries. Anyone tried this add-on yet? I hope I made a good decision.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Since you haven't said whose 1900s they are, how can anyone know?

Pro Member First Officer

Oh, woops. They're Beachcrafts

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I think Crash wanted to know who developed the software...not the manufacturers of the crafts in real life 😉

Pro Member First Officer

PMDG Express

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

check the screenshots forum Wink

Pro Member First Officer

Finally after a very long time I have bought the PMDG 747-400 "Queen of the Skies" and the PMDG 737-NG 600/700. Going to proceed to install both of them. Any tips on improving the performance or installation?

Pro Member First Officer

Ok, my PMDG 737 NG 600/700 game has a capacity of 2 CDs but I've only got 1 Cd in the game. Does anyone else have the same?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...